A fun experiment for children to create colourful wiggly worms. This activity will help children develop fine motor skills and learn about cause and effect.
What you need:
- 3 paper kitchen towel sheets
- Pen / Chopstick
- Washable marker/ colour pens
- Permanent marker
- Plate or Bowl
- Cut a paper towel sheet in half
- Colour one side lightly with washable marker or colour pen
- Roll the paper around a pen or chopstick to make it look like a worm
- Scrunch each side together and then remove from the pen
- Add eyes and a mouth with a permanent marker if you wish on one end to make a face
- Provide a dish of water and dropper/pipet for making the worm grow and become colourful!