Deputy Nursery Manager
Early Start Nurseries are looking for a Nursery Deputy Manager to join a growing team at our Forest Gate setting. As the Deputy Manager you will support the Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to ensure that all our children receive a high standard of care and education. You will…
- Relevant Level 3 Early Years qualification or higher
- Post qualification experience
- Ability to ensure the welfare and safety of children is the first priority
- Developed knowledge of EYFS
- Ability to plan, deliver age appropriate activities, monitoring children’s learning and development and leadership
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing career development and support
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Access to a range of employee benefits
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure.