What you’ll learn in the Fussy Eating Training
- What fussy/ picky eating looks like
- The development of eating behaviours
- Potential reasons for food refusal
- Appropriate strategies to support children at mealtimes
- How to support families at home
Who is this training suitable for?
Early Years Practitioners, such as those working in nurseries and Children Centres, childminders and nannies.
Health professionals, such as: Health Visitors, Midwives, GP’s and Pharmacists.
Those looking to develop their knowledge in early years nutrition, such as: students, nutritionists, dietitians and volunteers.
The training comprises of information slides and interactive activities.
Resources to support your practice and share with families.
Estimated study time 1.5 – 2 hours.
Short multiple choice assessment.
Knowledge Development Plan (KDP) to reflect on your learning.
Certificate issued on successful completion of the course and the Knowledge Development Plan (KDP).
£30 incl Vat