The nutrition award supports your business to achieve standards of nutrition excellence. Our tiered award enables your setting to progressively develop a nutrition framework that demonstrates best practice and achieve positive outcomes for children and families. You will work towards 5 key criteria points reflecting the EYFS framework, Ofsted and Eat Better Start Better guidelines.
Which of the following award stages best fits your setting?
Unsure which award is best suited for your setting? Click here to take our eligibility questionnaire!
What do you receive when you sign up to the nutrition award?
- Access to Association for Nutrition certified training; including up to 7 free online training modules
- Advice on developing a cutting edge Food and Drink policy expressing your settings nutrition vision and ethos
- Support in developing health promotion initiatives for families and staff showcasing your commitment to improving health outcomes
- Establish a baby friendly culture which support mums to continue to breastfed on returning to work and provides parents who are formula feeding with information on bottle feeding guidelines.
- Expert guidance on planning menus that meet the Eat Better Start Better guidelines
- Innovate and inspiring session plans that you can embed in your setting to provide opportunities for children to learn about food
- Expert solutions to creating a positive eating environment where children are inspired to develop their social skills and try new foods
- Top tips for safely manage food allergies and special dietary requirements to ensure you are encompassing all children’s requirements
- Access to competitions to receive free in house training or online training modules
- A member of our team will visit your setting to provide tailored advice and support to meet your individual needs
On achieving your nutrition award you will receive:
- A Plaque of recognition and award logo to showcase your achievements
- Ongoing support from expert nutritionists
- Tailored support resources and recipe ideas
Speak to one of our nutritionists to find out how we can support your setting to achieve the award.