Based in E12, working across Newham
Salary starts at £27,228 per annum
Our Company works in partnership with the London Borough of Newham to deliver a range of services for parents and carers in Children’s Centres, Schools and partnership venues across the borough. Our services include accredited parenting programmes such as Triple P and so we would ideally like to recruit someone who is already trained and accredited to deliver Triple P level 1 to 4 sessions.
Our services run from Monday to Friday mainly within usual business hours but with a schedule of evening groups, which you would be expected to delivery on a rota basis. We are looking for candidates with experience of experience of working with families with children aged 0 – 19 years and parents of children with SEND. We are looking for a practitioner to join our team of five parenting practitioners who is can work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver interventions, is flexible and pro-active in approach and who can deliver solution focused, strengths based services that support parenting skills and improve family life.
Experience & Skills Required
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of parenting assessment and or interventions and group work, ideally gained working with children, young people and families
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding children and child development.
- Competitive Salary
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Ongoing career development and support
- Flexible Working
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure
- Should you wish to discuss this role prior to your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 29th May 5pm