We are looking for a Level 3 qualified nursery practitioner. We want the best for our children, for our company and for our staff team and your role will be to support us to achieve this. If you would like to be considered to join our dynamic team of childcare professionals, please read the job description and apply below.
- £10.05 per hour
Benefits of joining us include:
- Competitive salaries
- 28 days annual leave
- Professional Training
- On-going career development and support
- Childcare discount
- Access to a range of benefits.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work up to 40 hours a week
- Safeguard children and meet their basic care needs
- Supervise and prepare snacks and meal
- Plan and delivery activities that promote learning through play
- Promote communication and critical thinking
- Track and enable children’s learning and development.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Full and relevant Childcare/Early Years Qualification at L3 or above
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability and skill to implement the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and requires applicants to complete an enhanced DBS and an Childcare Disqualification Disclosure.
We would draw your attention to the following statement: “Because of the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974, by virtue of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) (Amendment) Order 1986. Applications are, therefore, not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provisions of the Act”.
Should you require any help or advice with your application, please contact email@example.com