We are looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to join our dynamic team of childcare professionals. We want the best for our children, for our company and for our staff team and your role will be to assist the Setting Manager to achieve this through your commitment, skills and leadership abilities.
Benefits of joining us include:
- Competitive salaries
- Professional Training
- On-going career development and support
- Opportunities for progression within an expanding company
- Childcare discount / childcare voucher scheme
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work for 40 hours a week (8 hours Monday to Friday either from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm)
- Managing the day to day operation of the setting in partnership with the setting Manager
- Ensuring the highest quality of care and an enabling learning environment are provided at all times
- Supporting others to plan and delivery activities, monitor and track children’s progress
- Team Work.
Experience & Skills Required
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or a leadership role in a nursery
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage
- Aptitude and willingness to undertake training
- Knowledge and ability to implement the Early Years Foundation Stage
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure.