We are looking for a Room Leader to join our friendly and dynamic team of childcare professionals. You will need to be an experienced and caring L3 practitioner or above, who can lead a small team of practitioners to provide high quality childcare care and early education.
Experience & Skills Required
- Relevant Level 3 Early Years qualification or higher
- Post qualification experience
- Ability to ensure the welfare and safety of children is the first priority
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Ability to plan, delivery age appropriate activities, monitoring children’s learning and development and lead a room to do the same
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing career development and support
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Access to a range of employee benefits
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure.
Should you require any help or advice with your application, please contact Justin.email@example.com