Physical Activity Guidelines
If this is your first course you will need to create a 'My Learning' account (link can be found in the overview). Once approved you will be set up with a training account and will be able to gain access to courses. All courses are inclusive of VAT.
Book our Physical Activity Guidelines training to learn more about:
- The current national statistics for physical activity
- The importance of physical activity across the early years, schools and for the whole family
- What are the physical activity recommendations as outlined by the Department of Health (July 2011)
- How to translate guidelines into practical tips for families to encourage more physical activity
The training comprises of information slides and activities which you can work through at your own pace (estimated study time 1.5 - 2 hours).
There will be a short assessment at the end of the training with a pass rate of 90%. On completion of the training you will be able to access to a Knowledge Development Plan (KDP) template where you can reflect on your learning and map how you will use them in your practice. You will find this on your ‘My Learning Page' under completed courses. This is also where you will be able to review the course material.
Certificate issued on successful completion of the course and the Knowledge Development Plan (KDP).
- If you have a 'My Learning Account' log-in and click on 'Sign Up' which can be found on the left of the page
- If you need a 'My Learning Account' click here to create