A one off workshop exploring the stages of communication development in babies and children up to four years.
Come and learn a lot more about how you can help as a parent/carer to give your child the best chance in developing their speech, language and communication.
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to explore and learn:
- Ages and stages of play and language development
- How babies and toddlers learn to communicate
- What you can do, to best support your child’s speech, language and communication skills
- Activity ideas to best support your child on their learning journey
- How to use everyday routines as an opportunity for learning
- What to do if you are worried and where to access help
We are still offering non classroom based groups with limited availability. The next available dates are:
Wednesday 14th April - 10am - 12pm - via Zoom
Thursday 20th May - 1pm - 3pm - via Zoom (Bengali Session)
Wednesday 26th May - 12pm - 2pm - via Zoom
Tuesday 22nd June - 12.30pm - 2.30pm - via Zoom
Can't Find a Date to Suit You?
If you do not see a date that works for you then you can contact us here and we will add you to our waiting list. We will then get in touch when new groups are available!