Are you concerned about your Teenagers wellbeing and safety?
As parents we may be feeling anxious, angry, sad or other emotions. These feelings are reasonable and normal.
This guide helps parents support their teenager and look after themselves at this difficult time by:
- Taking care of yourself the best you can
- Making sure your Teenagers knows you are available to talk
- Maintaining everyday routines
- Taking notice of behaviour you like
- Teaching your teenager to learn to tolerate more uncertainty
- Reaching out and connecting with loved ones
Include your Teenager in decision making and together:
- Set up a family plan
- Create a daily timetable
- Have plenty of interesting activities to do
Would you like to attend a Triple P Teen group via a video platform? Click here to book on!