Early Start Parenting Team
FREE Parenting Programmes, Workshops and Classes designed to meet the needs of residents in Newham.
The Early Start Parenting Team delivers theses parenting programmes in Schools, Children Centres, Libraries, Community Centres and Health Centres.
What is on offer
The Early Start Parenting Team offer:
- Group 18 months - 11 years
- Group Teen 12 years - 16 years
- Stepping Stones 18months – 12 years Children with additional needs
- Discussion Groups - Dealing with Disobedience, Managing Fighting and Aggression, Developing Good Bed Time Routines, Hassle Free Outings with Children
- Parent Protect
- Toilet Training
- Seminars 18 months - 12 Years - Power of Positive Parenting, Raising Resilient Children, Raising Confident Competent Children
- Seminars 12 Years - 15 Years - Raising Competent Teenagers, Getting Teenagers Connected, Raising Responsible Teenagers
- Seminar for Children with Additional Needs - Stepping Stones
Unsure of what Triple P is? Click here for information.
Please be aware that you must be booked to attend any group and they are not drop-in sessions.