Why Choose Our Training?
Completion of our training will support you in your role as an early years practitioner to increase your knowledge of nutrition for children and improve your settings mealtime provision
- Developed by award winning registered nutritionists (RNutr)
- Complete bite- sized modules at your own pace
- Interactive activities and quizzes
- Access to practical resources
- Meet the EYFS and Eat Better Start Better guidelines
- Certificate of completion
Group Leader Function: Our Group Leader function allows team leaders/managers to book and assign training courses for their team and monitor staff progress. Simply select the ‘Group’ option when purchasing the training, and we’ll send you a handy guide showing you how to easily assign training to your staff and track their progress. We have created a handy user guide on using the Group Leader function (opens in new tab).
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
A Health Professionals Guide to Nutrition in Pregnancy£ 30.00 incl VAT
Delivering The Daily Mile – Early Years£ 0.00 incl VAT
Developing a Food Policy£ 30.00 incl VAT
Food and Nutrition for Infants£ 30.00 incl VAT
Food and Nutrition for Toddlers£ 30.00 incl VAT
Fussy Eating£ 30.00 incl VAT
Menu Planning£ 30.00 incl VAT
Oral Health Promotion£ 30.00 incl VAT
Vitamin D – A Healthy Start£ 30.00 incl VAT