Why Choose our Nutrition Award?
Our Nutrition Award recognises settings who demonstrate best practice through their nutrition provision. It reflects and enhances the EYFS framework and the Eat Better Start Better food and drink guidelines for early years settings. Achievement of our award will support you to:
- achieve best nutrition practice in your setting
- identify areas of development
- create opportunities for home learning
- generate evidence for Ofsted inspections.
Our three year award will allow you to progressively develop from Bronze, to Silver and then Gold.
How Can I Achieve An Award?
To achieve an award, you'll need to meet criteria in the following areas by submitting information on your current practice and setting goals.
What Support Will You Receive?
Our team of expert nutritionists look forward to supporting you to achieve the award and are on hand to guide you through the process. You will receive:
- Comprehensive review of your menus
- Support materials
- Staff will be skilled in promoting health and well-being
- Certificate of achievement and plaque to display in your setting
Sign up to our Bronze Award
Looking to Review your Nursery Menu?
Our expert Registered Nutritionists provide comprehensive reviews to ensure your nursery menus meet the Eat Better Start Better voluntary food and drink guidelines.
Want To See More?
Follow us on social media!