Free Weaning Guide for Families

Here at Early Start Nutrition we’ve created a free e-guide for families who want to learn more about weaning.

By signing up to our handy guide, you’ll cover information on:

• when to start weaning
  • what foods to offer
  • how much is enough
  • food textures
  • drinks, bottles and cups
  • breast milk, first infant formula
  • homemade or baby jars
  • supplements
  • what equipment to use
  • and much more!

You’ll also get lots of helpful resources, such as recipes, videos, and tip sheets, to help you give your baby the best start in life.

Our Early Start Nutritionists will be on- hand to answer any of your questions.

To access the guide for free, simply:

1. Click the following link
  2. Add the guide to your basket
  3. Enter the coupon code: earlystartnutrition

Got a question? Drop us an email: esnutrition@earlystartgroup.com

Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more information, tips and recipe ideas- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

6 Comments

1. Laura Houghton on April 10, 2020 at 6:22 am

Hello, I have signed up for this free guide online and r3cieved emails to suggest the order is complete, yet I cannot see how I access the guide? When I click on the link it sends me to the purchase page again.
    Any help to be able to access this guide would be appreciated.

• dom on April 14, 2020 at 8:59 am

Hi Laura, thank you for your enquiry. The link in the email will take you to the beginning of the course which looks like the purchase page. You may need to ensure that you are logged into the site as if you are not it will give you the option to purchase as it will not recognise the course as already being bought. If you are logged in you can scroll down the page and click on the Introduction topic and the content will now be accessible. Hope this helps. If you need any further assistance please email esnutrition@earlystartgroup.com with a contact number and we can get in touch to talk you through it. Have a nice day.

• Nikita Reid on April 21, 2020 at 9:14 am

Hi, I am logged in but am also struggling my to access the content on this page – if I click on a section, it simply refreshes the page and reloads the course outline?

2. Andrew Green on August 19, 2020 at 1:52 pm

That coupon code has expired!!

• Edwina Revel on August 20, 2020 at 9:03 am

Hi Andrew, Many thanks, we have updated the article with the most up to date coupon code ‘earlystartnutrition’
      Best wishes,