If this is your first course you will need to create a 'My Learning' account (link can be found in the overview). Once approved you will be set up with a training account and will be able to gain access to courses. All courses are inclusive of VAT.
Book our Food Policy training to learn more about:
- The importance of a Food Policy and its role in supporting your setting in achieving best practice
- The National Eat Better Start Better Guidelines for Early Years Settings and the School Food Standards for School settings
- The key topics to reflect in your Food Policy, such as the importance of healthy eating practices, eating environments, managing special dietary requirements and food allergies
- How to create and launch a successful Food Policy, tailored to your setting
- Ways to overcome any potential barriers when developing and rolling out your Food Policy
- How to put an action plan in place to promote your Food Policy and obtain feedback involving staff, parents/carers and children
The training comprises of information slides and activities which you will work through with our registered nutritionists.
There will be a short assessment at the end of the training with a pass rate of 80%. On completion of the training you will be able to access to a Knowledge Development Plan (KDP) template where you can reflect on your learning and map how you will use them in your practice. You will find this on your ‘My Learning Page' under completed courses. This is also where you will be able to review the course material.
Certificate issued on successful completion of the course and the Knowledge Development Plan (KDP).
- If you have a 'My Learning Account' log-in and click on 'Sign Up' which can be found on the left of the page
- If you need a 'My Learning Account' click here