Terms and Condtions of Service
Expectation Before/upon arrival to the contact centre
Before Arrival to the centre:
If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE CENTRE. You should self-isolate, book and take a COVID-19 test and inform us of the results. If face to face contact cannot take place in the centre because anyone in the network is isolating we will offer a supervised video call instead.
Arrival to the centre:
- Before pressing the buzzer and entering you must sanitise your hands.
- Press the buzzer and wait for us to respond, if there is a queue of people, please ensure a physical distance at all time.
- YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THE BUILDING PRIOR TO SPEAKING TO RECEPTION via the intercom or hold the door open for anyone.
- Once you have reported in at reception, where you will be signed in by the staff on duty, you will be directed to your allocated contact room.
- Supervisors will not be able to have direct contact with children or assist with carrying anything until further notice
- We will intervene if required to safeguarding the children
- Staff may wear PPE
- If anyone presents with potential symptoms of COVID-19 during a contact, we will terminate the session, ask all present to get tested.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding