Covid-19 Terms and Condtions of Service
Expectation Before/upon arrival to the contact centre
Before Arrival to the centre:
If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 or have been in contact with someone who is displaying symptoms or has been tested positive for COVID -19, YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE CENTRE. You must call the centre immediately to inform of the above. We will expect you to self-isolate, book and take a COVID-19 test and inform us of the results. If face to face contact cannot take place directly in the centre because anyone in the network is isolating we will offer supervised video call instead to maintain contact between you and your child/ren.
Arrival to the centre:
- Before pressing the buzzer and entering you must sanitise your hands. We have placed hand sanitiser units by entrance
- Press the buzzer and wait for us to respond, if there is a queue of people, please ensure a two-meter distance at all time.
- YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THE BUILDING PRIOR TO SPEAKING TO RECEPTION via the intercom or hold the door open for anyone.
- You will be asked to show staff a negative COVID test prior to entering the building.
- Whilst walking through the building you will be advised to wear a 3 ply maskand always ensure that you maintain the 2 meter distancing rule at all times from anyone who is not in your household
- Once you have reported in at reception, where you will be signed in by the staff on duty, you will be directed to your allocated contact room.
- When in the contact room, you must at all times maintain the 2 m distance from the supervisors; there are markings on the floor to show 2m distances
- Foster carers will not be allowed to remain on site for the duration of contact
- Supervisors will not be able to have direct contact with children or assist with carrying anything until further notice
- We will intervene if required to safeguarding the children
- Staff may wear PPE such as protective visors
- If anyone presents with potential symptoms of COVID-19 during a contact, we will terminate the session, ask the person with symptoms to get tested as above and the network to isolate until the results are known to be clear. As above we can arrange for video calls until we all known that it is safe to re-start face to face contacts
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding