Bin the Bottle
What you’ll learn in the Bin the Bottle training
- Issues related to prolonged bottle use
- Suitable cups and drinks for children aged 1-5 years
- Practical tips that can help children to transition from bottle to a cup
- How to support families- either by running a workshop or in having conversations
- Common questions parents might ask
Who is this training suitable for?
Early Years Practitioners, such as those working in nurseries and Children Centres, childminders and nannies.
Health professionals, such as: Health Visitors, Midwives, GP’s and Pharmacists.
Those looking to develop their knowledge in early years nutrition, such as: students, nutritionists, dietitians and volunteers.
The training comprises of information slides and interactive activities.
Resources to support your practice and share with families.
Estimated study time 1.5 – 2 hours.
Short multiple choice assessment.
Knowledge Development Plan (KDP) to reflect on your learning.
Certificate issued on successful completion of the course and the Knowledge Development Plan (KDP).
£30 inc Vat